Job Opportunity - New Build Estimator
SASH UK operate one of the largest and most advanced window and door manufacturing facilities in the UK with lean manufacturing and innovation at the heart of our operations; and following a change in ownership in 2016 and consolidation we are entering an exciting phase of development. As an industry leader we are looking to add an integral member to our professional and vibrant Commercial & New Build team based in Barnsley. It is an exciting time to join us as we enter our next phase of our ambitious growth plans.
You will be responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of quotations and orders to meet the exacting needs of our customers. Working closely with house builders, architects, suppliers, sub-contractors and internal team members throughout the whole pre and post contract stages. Using your existing skills, you will interpret site drawings and documents to produce accurate and timely quotes and orders, ready for manufacture. Liaising via calls, meetings and by email, and using our design and quotation system you’ll be using your excellent communication skills and project skills to ensure workflow is as efficient and customer-responsive as possible.
- Are experienced in estimating within the windows and doors industry, with Window Designer or equivalent Software.
- Are energetic and committed to achieving the highest level of customer services
- Have a sound understanding of Building Regulations and Residential New Build
- Are proficient in MS Office and have an ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly
- Will use your superior attention to detail to cross check and proof-read documents
- Can work on your own initiative, proactively identifying and working on Continuous Improvement projects with a can-do attitude
- Have great problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise within tight deadlines
- Are keen to keep abreast of industry news and developments
You will work in a team environment where colleagues support one another.
You will play an essential role in the company's expanding New Build business.
We offer excellent rates of pay reflective of the importance of the role
There is a generous Holiday entitlement
We will help you to advance your personal development with ongoing training and support
Please apply with a copy of your current CV to: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to the team