Business Development Manager -
South East England
SASH UK operate one of the largest and most advanced window and door manufacturing facilities in the UK with lean manufacturing and innovation at the heart of our operations; and following a change in ownership in 2016 and consolidation we are entering an exciting phase of development. As an industry leader we are looking to add an integral member to our sales team. It is an exciting time to join us as we start to realise our ambitious growth plans.
We have an exciting full time opportunity for a Business Development Manager for the South East England
* Account Development achieved through building relationships with existing accounts.
* Support & advise customers to enable them to take advantage of the company’s extensive range of products and support services
* Research prospect accounts and win new business that meets both your area’s of KPI’s and the overall business strategy
* Work closely with other departments of the business
* Be an insightful resource for the customer with market, technological and legislative trends
* Where required be the connecting link between the customer and the office, providing customer support.
* You are a able to work alone as well as part of a team
* You will be self motivated
* Will be able to demonstrate good sales and customer development behaviours
* An excellent communicator with determination and integrity.
* You must be organised and able to work in a fast paced environment
* Able to set and work to a high personal standard and pace
* Networker and learner who will keep themselves and the business up to date with current trends and able to anticipate future developments
* Excellent rate of pay plus OTE
* You will work in a team environment where colleagues support each other
* Company Car
* Laptop & Mobile Phone